Promote your artists on a revolutionary new Roku TV platform
- We create 45-second HD videos from each image you provide.
- Each video traces a custom motion path. We pan and zoom using transitions that complement each work.
- You control what original works are displayed.
- Your promotional video ads appear on HDTVs worldwide.
Art Stream Videos does all the work so you can concentrate on selling.
For $28 per month you receive:
- 30 videos with your gallery contact information on each video.
- Worldwide visibility in all current and future Roku available countries: USA, UK, Ireland, Canada, and Mexico.
- Reports with number of views for each artist videos.
- Additional Promotion — We link to your gallery website from our Blog, Facebook page, and elsewhere.
- Two months of FREE advertising for completing our Survey.
You also get your own CUSTOM Roku TV subchannel.
This feature is designed for in house locations where you ONLY want your artist’s works to be seen. Playback options include: Play, Play All, Next, Previous, Pause, FF.
Direct your clients with Roku to your our gallery channel on Art Stream Videos.
STEP 1 – Upload HD photos of each work.
- Format: Images must be JPG, JPEG, TIF, TIFF or PNG; RGB color space
- File Size: >3000 x 2000 pixels
- Image Size: <70MB
- Orientation: Landscape is best but portrait is OK
- Coming Soon: Gallery logo visible in each video
Only high resolution images or scans are acceptable.
STEP 2 – Provide information about each work.
- Artist Name
- Size (inches)
- Link (to your home page or buy site)
- Contact Info (URL, phone or email, city, and state)
All works are curated by art professionals. Video production, custom subchannel creation, and curation takes about 72 hours. We will send you a confirmation email when your works are available on Roku TV.
STEP 3 – Find and view your works on Roku TV.
The end result is a completely new, easy-to-use advertising channel that we manage. However, you always have final control over what works are shown. And you can end our services at any time.